Market research is a strategic tool for exploring the market and its basic elements and for deciding on a trading strategy that must be adopted in order to best enter this country.
Patrol uses the best data sources available in each country (including customs databases) to present the market selected by the client through:
• Macroeconomic data
• Market data (for example, historical data on the extent of product manufacture and forecasts of market development in the coming years)
• Comparison of competitors and sales quotas per player
• Sales volumes of one product in a wider market (for example, torque wrenches in the automotive industry)
• Sales channels used (direct sales, distributors, etc.)
• Applicable fees and/or certificates
• Any specific features of the industry
Market analysis is carried out in three months.