WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO INVEST IN COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT?
Commercial development is the basis of each company, which is intended for ensuring growth and expansion, but, above all, for remaining competitive in increasingly saturated markets. In order to be aware of new buying habits in a foreign context, it is necessary to apply commercial methods ad hoc, which allow achieving the largest sales volume abroad.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Years of experience of our export managers and direct knowledge of the dynamics and characteristics of the Eastern European markets allow us to help our customers find new distribution channels and monitor them at all stages of the project.
Over the years, we have created an international network of contacts, which allow us to accelerate the growth of sales of Made in Italy products in the markets of Eastern Europe.
To maximize results, we manage commercial relations on behalf of our clients, find and develop targeted contacts, and, equally important, offer our assistance in sales or supply contracts.
Our strengths can be defined as follows:
- Analysis of products and their compliance with the expectations of the selected market.
- Check-up and possible description of changes required to comply with the national rules of a particular country.
- Definition of commercial and marketing strategy.
- Identification and conclusion of agreements and contracts with local companies required for project development.
- On-site visiting clients located in the territory of the target countries by our agents.
- Sales targets set in accordance with the business plan
- Development of strategic plans for each functional area
- Determining a pricing model and marketing research to evaluate various tariff plans
- Positioning and Bidding
- On-site service at exhibitions/events
- Managing contacts in the official language of the relevant country with all potential customers: distributors and end customers
- Definition of contractual agreements with local companies
- Organization of a foreign mission to get acquainted with selected partners
- After-sales service